History

Adams School had its beginning as a country school in 1925. In 1929, as the Keystone area began to become more populated, a new addition to the original building was added. In 1954, a new addition consisting of six classrooms, kindergarten, library, multipurpose room, kitchen, and administrative office was dedicated.

In the spring of 1987, Adams suffered a fire in the older wooden section. As a result, the original structure was removed and replaced by a modern ten classroom addition while the remainder of the building underwent major remodeling and modernization.

Adams School has a history of strong community involvement and parents and staff who promote excellence in education.